Custom Solutions & Services
EFT Solutions can help you!
At EFT Solutions, we love creating things. We love the challenge and process of taking an idea from a sparkle in someone’s mind to the end product which meets or exceeds expectations. EFT can be involved in your project throughout the full software development life cycle (SDLC), from the requirements gathering phase to live system phase, to ongoing support and maintenance.
Developing a new loyalty solution? Migrating to new acquiring service? Wanting to change the payment game? EFT can help you! Since we’re not associated with a particular vendor, EFT can write on the platform of your choice, and can offer you the possibility to write an application with common operation across different platforms, saving you maintenance, training, and documentation costs.
Secure. By Design
With over 20 years’ experience in payment software development, EFT have seen PCI and local security requirements evolve significantly.
EFT have design and developed solutions that meet the following standards:
- PCI P2PE (Point-to-Point Encryption)
- PCI E2EE (End-to-End Encryption)
- APCA (Australian Payments Clearing Association)
- Paymark (NZ)
One of EFT’s core goals is to provide the best, and quickest support possible.
With staff in different time zones due to our geographically diverse team, EFT can provide around-the-clock support.
In order to provide the best quality support as possible, EFT have invested time and money in the latest industry equipment, for example:
- Latest contact/contactless card simulator tools, to simulate card scheme test packs in order to test, reproduce and fix issues.
- In-house POS and Acquiring host simulators, for in-house testing and development purposes.
- Developing a new loyalty solution?
- Migrating to new acquiring service?
- Porting a legacy application to new-generation hardware?
- Visions of changing the payment game?